It is a zero-calorie sugar substitute artificial sweetener. In the European Union, it is also known under the E number (additive code) E955. It is approximately 600 times as sweet as sucrose (table sugar), twice as sweet as saccharin, and 3.3 times as sweet as aspartame. Unlike aspartame, it is stable under heat and over a broad range of pH conditions and can be used in baking or in products that require a longer shelf life. The commercial success of sucralose-based products stems from its favorable comparison to other low calorie sweeteners in terms of taste, stability, and safety.
- CAS No.:56038-13-2 Other Names:splenda
- MF:C12H19Cl3O8 EINECS No.:259-952-2
- FEMA No.:3025 Place of Origin:China (Mainland)
- Type:Flavoring Agents, Nutrition Enhancers, Sweeteners
- Brand Name:FIC Model Number:FCC Food Grade
- Product name:Sucralose Appearance:White Powder/Granular
- Shelf Life:2 years Purity:99.5%
- Grade:Food Grade FCC standard Mesh:80 or 100
- Application:sweeteners Other name:Splenda
- Packing:25KG Fiber Can Certification:ISO HALAL KOSHER BRC HAC
1.Carbonated drinks and still beverages;
2. Jams, jelly, milk prodcts, syrup,confections
3. Baked goods, desserts
4. Ice cream, cake, udding, wine, fruit can, etc.
1.As sweetness is 600-650 times than sugar;
2. With good solubility and stability, is pure taste,has no odor;
3 Wthout any safety toxicological aspects of doubt,energy dissipations is 0, won’t cause fat;
4. Available for diabetes cerebrovascular disease patients and old people to use.Sucralose will not cause caries and the teeth healthy.
Packaging: 25 kg/Fiber Can
Loading quantity: 12 mts/20’FCL(without pallet)