Dextrose (chemical formula C6H12O6), also known as corn gluten, corn sugar, referred to as glucose. Chemical name: 2,3,4,5,6-pentahydroxyhexanal, English name: Dextrose, Cornsugar, Grapesugar, Bloodsugar. Is the most widely distributed and most important kind of monosaccharide, it is a polyhydroxyaldehyde.
Pure Dextrose is a colorless crystal, sweet but sweet as sucrose (most people can not taste the sweet), soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in ether. Natural glucose aqueous solution to the right, it is “dextrose”. Dextrose in the field of biology has an important position, is the energy source of living cells and metabolic intermediates, that is, the main energy supply of biological substances. Plants can produce glucose by photosynthesis. In the field of candy manufacturing and medicine has a wide range of applications.
Appearance: white powdered crystal
Grade: food grade/injection grade
Type: food additives
Molecular formula: C6H12O6.H2O
CAS No. 5996-10-1
HS Code: 17023051
Certificate: SGS/Health certificate/ISO certificate
Other names: Glucose; Corn sugar
|Description||White crystal or powder, odorless and a little sweat||Conforms|
|Insoluble Matter In Alcohol||Clear||Clear|
|Sulfite and Soluble Starch||Yellow||Pass test|
|Bacilli||≤1000pcs/g||Less than 10pcs/g|
|Mildew/leaf Mold||≤100pcs/g||Less than 10pcs/g|
- Dextrose monohydrate is directly edible and can be used inconfections, cakes, beverages, biscuits, torrefied foods, medicinal drugs jam jelly and honey products for better taste, quality and low cost.
- For cakes and torrefied foods it can keep soft, and extend shelf life.
- Dextrose Powder can be dissoluted, it can widely used in beverages and cold food.
- The powder is used in artificial fiber industries.
- The property of Dextrose Powder is similar to that of high maltose syrup, so that it is easy to be accepted by the customers.
25kgs/PP PE bag/Kraft Bag
Loading quantity: 20mts/20’FCL(without pallet)